- I really hate talking about "privilege" - let's change the conversations to "advantages" (The distinction between “privilege” and “advantage” is important because “privilege” is not a particularly useful phrase to incite change in the minds or actions of others.)
- And more words that we need to stop using. Thx LSSU for doing some of the heavy lifting for me! Sadly, these may completely disappear.
- There's so much confusion and anger among many people I know regarding the election. These Friendly thoughts about Those Who Voted the Other Way speak to me. As does this article about political unfriending (confession: I do mute!)
- If you have a guest room (or are planning a gathering) this Hot Chocolate Bar might work nicely.
- These clothes don't speak to me now as much as they might have back when, but I love that there are real people wearing them!
- “I am rushing” is a thought, a speed, and an action. For me, it has become a mantra of love and memory.
- Those crazy kids (and adults) with their streaming isn't good for the music business.
- I love Discworld and try to share it with others - if you're wondering where to start, here's an infographic!
- A new favorite word: tsundoku. The struggle is real.
I'm starting the new year right: decluttering and organizing while watching the Hoarders marathon. So inspiring! Here's some digital detritus (my new name for the Links Galore posts) for your pleasure: