- Start of the year (when you've got all those gift cards and presents to deal with) is a good time to rethink your closet. Here's a two-week revamp of your wardrobe - and it's only 30 minutes a day! Of course, I'd love to toss everything I have out and go with Stitchfix.com to rebuild...
- Moving between Brooklyn Meeting, my Very Small Meeting and the New Meeting has given me more time to ponder the implications of breaking the 100 member mark.
- This list of 50 Things I've Learned in 50 Years arrived too late for my 50th, but perhaps I'll post about 51 Things in a couple of months.
- On my Massive To Do List for Winter Break was this item: go through boxes of QMS (Quasi-Miscellaneous Stuff). That's done, and this post on enough reminds me why so much of the QMS is being donated.
- I guess I'm just old, but these 10 Rules of Etiquette were ingrained in me ages ago (except the cell phone one, because duh). A complimentary post? How to Get What You Want from Customer Service
- Cool or what? The first covers of 19 famous magazines.
- Why can't NYC or Boston do something this cool?
- 20 Things You Need to Let Go of to Live a Happy Life. 'nuff said.
The first links of the year - enjoy!