- Accidents of Providence (an early - 1640s - Quaker is the clerk for Thomas Bartwain)
- The Bedlam Detective (passing reference to them)
- Believing the Lie (no mention of Quakers, but Tim Cresswell attends Margaret Fox School, surely a reference to Margaret Fell Fox)
- Book of Jonas (Younis/Jonas is rescued and brought to America by AFSC)
- What to Look for in Winter (one of the families the author escapes to in Edinburgh is Quaker)
I have no idea where this is leading (or Leading), but coincidence? Methinks not.