27.11.11

I'm a loser!

No, don't try to tell me I'm not.  I am, and I'm proud of it.  Recently I've been on a losing streak:
  • I decimated my weight (yay!!)
  • I've "lost" nearly one third of The Collection, mostly to my local public library, but a few went to friends, a niece, or the children of friends
  • This huge pile o' stuff went to the Vietnam Veterans Association (use this link to find charities that will actually pick up from your home - it doesn't get easier than that, does it?!)
  • My Start of Fall To Do List has been completed (kinda like inbox zero)
  • It's taken time, but I've made my peace with the "problem people" in my life and am moving on without them weighing on me
Of course, all losses need to be offset by gains:
  • I gained two websites (thanks, as always, to Aravis for tech support and to my idea crew for their feedback)
  • New projects are being weighed against stress levels, need for the work and personal enjoyment
  • One of my "lost" BFF's is back in my life, something for which I will be eternally grateful.  We'll call him Thing Three.
  • All the losses have given me a lighter load (physically and metaphorically), a definite plus in my life
Onwards and upwards!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Onwards and upwards! RLC

Aravis said...

We should all be your kind of loser. *G* Congratulations!