- For those that share my sense of humor, I present The Little Professor's close readings Looking for nuns in all the wrong places: Diary of a Nun and Still in search of nuns: Diary of a Nun, vol. II
- The book-as-object: at the Edinburgh Book Festival and as sculptures (via Elaine)
- Who doesn't like to ego-surf? SocialMention is a great way to go beyond Google when you do! (via CyberHero)
- Some people are e-mail snobs, sneering at those with AOL accounts. The Atlantic defends AOLers.
- The Museum of Obsolete Objects. 'nuff said.
- If you love Alan Rickman, you may like this. Or not. (via ALOTTFMA)
- iRecommend: The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore and Beware Madame la Guillotine
- Miss Manners for the digital age: eEtiquette
I haven't done a Links Galore post in, well... far too long. So here goes!