21.9.11

They walk among us...

Surprisingly, I was late to the The Big Bang Theory party. But now I'm here and so happy that it's just started syndication so I can start the series from the very beginning (of course I'm still keeping up with the new episodes!).

I'm here to tell you those people really exist. I know because I've met them. In my own family. Seriously: I definitely have a Leonard, and if you took three others, took them to CERN and smashed them together in the Large Hadron Collider you'd get Sheldon (and yes, I know that the LHC wasn't created for that purpose - call it comic hyperbole).

They walk among us... but they're pretty harmless.

2 comments:

Aravis said...

I love that show! I watched it from the beginning on Netflix and caught up, but saw that it just went into syndication. Enjoy! It's one of the best things I've seen on television in a long time.

Now I've got the theme song stuck in my head. Good thing I like it. *G*

Lazygal said...

Oh, Thing One and I have been watching since last season, hence our excitement over the syndication!