25.4.11

Anyone got a Magic 8 Ball?

There are things going on in my life that have me pondering the future... decisions that need to be made... and the biggest one is: how do I make those decisions?

Think of all the options:  A Magic 8 Ball.  Rock-Scissors-Paper.  Throwing darts at a list of options.  Finding a friend and talking it all out over dinner and a bottle (or so) of wine.  Having my cards read. Leaving it all up to the last minute and panicking.

I'm sure there are other ways.  Which should I choose?  Which would you use?

3 comments:

Alice in Infoland said...

a pro/con chart for each option, and then post them all on a wall and throw darts at them.

Wendy said...

I am a big fan of doing nothing, myself...

Jandy said...

There's gotta be an app for that...

Or there's the old cliche -

Listen to your heart

Me? I like to get together with a friend and talk it through. While I may not have made a decision when we done together, it will jell my thoughts and perk in my head some more, leading me to where I should (hopefully) go.