23.7.10

Running in place

As the Big Move approaches (Tuesday!!), I've been thinking about the past three years and what changes have been wrought. The truth is, I'm in much the same place - the things I had hoped to change, declutter and accomplish are still very much where they were in 2007.

It's not necessarily a bad thing, this treading water. Some of it has been a necessary keeping sane process , and trying to get my health issues under control has been a priority (when you prioritize what's important, certain things fall by the wayside). I'm less happy about the things I've backslid on, however. And some of those slides? Ugh.

So I'm getting back on track, dusting off (and updating) the old goals and figuring out how to move forward. Just watch my dust!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Upwards and onwards! RLC