5.2.10

Something in the air

I really don't know what's going on, but something is... something bad. A few friends have indicated (sometimes on their blogs) that they're heading into that Deep, Dark Place called depression; I'll admit to not feeling as perky and happy as I could feel. Others are feeling the effects of SAD (great acronym, no?)

All week at work my colleagues have felt something's Not Quite Right. Many of us thought Friday had arrived well before the calendar said it did, which made this a very, very long week.

Is it just the aftereffects of last weekend's blue moon? Is there something more going on?

Whatever it is, I hope it ends soon, for all our sakes.

4 comments:

Kar said...

I've been feeling it as well. I'm ready for more daylight and warmer weather.

Aravis said...

I was in it not too long ago, but it's passed for me. Hope it does for all of you as well!

Jandy said...

Yikes - I'm still in it. Which is why I'm seeing this post a week later. If I'm not pressed at work, I don't want to do anything...

CD McLean said...

I think it is just evil January. I'm feeling much better and I live in Florida. Coming back from break, getting hit with all the research classes, it just seems like there isn't much appreciation for what we do. Then it eases up and life is good. 8-)