1.6.09

Ready and rarin' to go!


I'm talking about MotherReader's Annual 48 Hour Book Challenge. Full rules are at MotherReader's site. Go there to sign up. In a nutshell:
  1. The weekend is June 5–7, 2009. You pick your 48 hour window.
  2. Books should be 5th grade level and up.
  3. The length of the reviews are not an issue. You can write a sentence, paragraph, or a full-length review. The time spend reviewing counts in your total time.
  4. On your blog, mark your start, with a final wrap up on Monday that includes number of books, number of hours.
Who else is up for this?

3 comments:

Aravis said...

I'm not, but I'll be following you. :0)

Elisabeth Abarbanel said...

If I didn't have the 5 year reunion and graduation this weekend, maybe I would try - but work is busy right now!! Have fun - I look forward to your recommendations.

Rasco from RIF said...

Hope you are having fun....the Challenge is a great experience for me. I can't believe I had missed to date some of the great books I put in my stack for this Challenge. Just needed a great to excuse to say "I MUST read now."