Clutter - as you know, this has become a big focus in my life. I'm decluttering my house, my life, my responsibilities, my relationships.
- Unclutterer. From unitaskers to great ideas, they have great ideas for those stuck in a little bit of a rut.
- Organized with Style. Clean, simple and chock-full of hints on ways to make your home life lighter.
- Creative Organizing. No kidding. Her love of labels, the paper decluttering ideas, and this book recommendation make this a Love to Read.
- Holy Ordinary. A Quaker minister's (yes, they exist) thoughts on living a truly holy life, every day. His thoughts on Silence are inspiring.
- Still Life. One woman's spiritual journey; from England. She's experimenting with a Green Sunday, not just a simple one.
- Social Class & Quakers. Quakers believe in social equality, and here's a bad Quakers thoughts on the topic.