27.4.09

Checking in...

Hello! Miss me? I know it's been sparse posting around here... but no, I haven't disappeared!

April is the cruelest month in many ways, particularly at MPOW. How so? Projects, projects, projects. It's one of the big research times, we're starting to think about the next year's course packs, budgets are due, and then there are the "special" events (Poetry Month, Poem in your Pocket Day, Grandparents Day, Earth Day/Week, National Library Week, etc.). Lucky for me, Book Fair was in February... but we're now working on Summer Reading. Whew!

Of course, being the lazy gal I am, there's plenty of reading going on (not as much as in March, but still quite a lot) and Netflix-viewing and culture-vulturing and all the other lazy things I get up to. Stay tuned for upcoming posts on all of that.

Oh, yes, one more thing: I'm on the hunt for Spring. Friday morning I was scraping ice off my windshield... Friday night I was scraping clothing off my overheated body. Go figure.

1 comment:

Aravis said...

I'm going through the same sort of craziness. Take a deep breath, and continue...