22.8.08

Where I've been (really!)

Blimey! I just climbed out from under my rock and realised I have not updated this since people stopped clapping and Tinkerbell died... You would not believe how heavy that rock really is. Apologies to my regular readers! Even the little blue ones!.

I am lost in a sea of pseudo-olde-english with responding to fanmail, commitments, just generally being a companion to my cats, my day seems to be a litany of stuff and giggles from the second I am woken by murderous Teletubbies to way past dusk. I am convinced that I absolutely deserve this after all my hard work, but this damned rock is heavy.

I will try to remember I promised you I will update you with my nefarious activities as soon as I get a chance. Seriously! This is for my ever faithful, devoted public.(รพ: Doug)

No comments: