1.8.08

Becoming a Famous Blogger

Bri blogged a while ago about becoming a Famous Blogger (although she seems to have made her peace with that). That was never my intention for this blog, but occasionally I get to musing...

Yesterday at lunch with a colleague/friend, I said something about my personal history that made her laugh. And then she said, "that would make a great title for a blog." It would. As I drove home, I mulled it over - this could be one of those tell-all sex blogs, filled with TMI about the minutae of my life and loves. I could be like Washingtonienne or Abby Lee, with book deals and adulation and a Wide Public.

Then I realized, I'm just too Lazy. Sorry, world, you're just going to have to wait. But maybe, just maybe, for my memoir, I'll use those words as a title phrase. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Aravis said...

I'm not going to hold my breath; I somehow don't see you turning this into that sort of blog. Actually, I can't see you writing that sort of book, either. *G*

camillofan said...

If I told all about *my* sex life, there wouldn't be enough for a blog -- or was that TMI?

Lazygal said...

Aravis, it'd be another blog entirely (new title, new focus) but, as I said, I'm Lazy. Two blogs? nah.

Cam, I think that's TLI. ;)