What were you doing five years ago?
Working as the Librarian for an independent school in NYC.
What are five things on your to-do list for today (not in any particular order)?
- Finish balancing the budget (YTD)
- Filing (my desk is a nightmare)
- Preparing new books for shelving
- At least one load of laundry
- My homemade trail mix
- Frozen eclairs (no one said anything about healthy, right?)
- Frozen grapes (in summer)
- Goldfish (the cracker, not the animal)
- Melted cheese on bread
- Set up an education fund for my 18 nieces/nephews and growing great-niece/nephew collection
- Buy pieds-a-terre in London, Montreal and one city to be named later
- Get all the books on my Want to Read list
- Take off one year just to read, then find some school library to volunteer in
- Spend more time with friends and family doing fun things
- I'm lazy. 'nuff said.
- Newton MA
- Shaker Heights OH
- Upstate NY (where my parents live, and counting college and prep school)
- New London NH
- Art counselor at the YMCA day camp in Smalltown NY
- Box Office Manager for a summer stock theatre in NH
- Box Office Assistant for a theatre in NYC
- Executive Recruiter
- School librarian