14.5.08

Five things meme

Pretending that Kelly knows me well enough to tag me...

What were you doing five years ago?
Working as the Librarian for an independent school in NYC.

What are five things on your to-do list for today (not in any particular order)?
  • Finish balancing the budget (YTD)
  • Filing (my desk is a nightmare)
  • Preparing new books for shelving
  • Dishes
  • At least one load of laundry
What are five snacks you enjoy?
  • My homemade trail mix
  • Frozen eclairs (no one said anything about healthy, right?)
  • Frozen grapes (in summer)
  • Goldfish (the cracker, not the animal)
  • Melted cheese on bread
What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
  • Set up an education fund for my 18 nieces/nephews and growing great-niece/nephew collection
  • Buy pieds-a-terre in London, Montreal and one city to be named later
  • Get all the books on my Want to Read list
  • Take off one year just to read, then find some school library to volunteer in
  • Spend more time with friends and family doing fun things
What are five of your bad habits?
  • I'm lazy. 'nuff said.
What are five places where you have lived?
  • Newton MA
  • Shaker Heights OH
  • Upstate NY (where my parents live, and counting college and prep school)
  • New London NH
  • Brooklyn
What are five jobs you’ve had?
  • Art counselor at the YMCA day camp in Smalltown NY
  • Box Office Manager for a summer stock theatre in NH
  • Box Office Assistant for a theatre in NYC
  • Executive Recruiter
  • School librarian
What five people do you want to tag?

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Yay! I'm glad you played, Lazygal :)

Looks like we'll be neighbors in London!