20.8.07

Notable Quotes

And do you know what I think? I think it's all a load of crap. I don't doubt that there is a God, although maybe even that's more habit than true faith, God knows, but I don't think that anybody in any religion has said one damn useful thing about Him or Her or It. You never noticed religions seem to get invented by men? When you ever hear of a cult or sect started by a woman? Hardly ever. Woman have the power of creation in them; men have to fantasise about it, create Creation itself, just to compensate; ovary envy. That's all it is.
Whit, Iain Banks

3 comments:

Aravis said...

Ha! I really like this one. *G*

stj said...

so nice to see that male hatred still lives....let me know when it's male hunting season so I can stand in the open field and have it over with...we all know women are innocent in everything and are perfect.....

sally said...

right on,right on,right on...