25.6.07

Getting to know me (a meme)

Saw this on Cam's blog and decided to give myself a little break from ALA and Important Stuff...

1. My username is _____ because ____.
2. My journal is titled ____ because ____.
3. My subtitle is ____ because ____.
4. My friends page is called ____ because ____.
5. My default userpic is ____ because ____.

Answer:
1. Lazygal. Why? Because, believe it or not, I'm actually a very lazy person. Being busy goes against every fiber in my nature. I'd much rather be curled up in bed, with The Boys, reading than doing anything else.

2. Killin' Time Being Lazy - has anyone seen Holiday Inn? 'Nuff said.

3. "A miscellany of thoughts, newsclips and ephemera." That's what it is. I don't pretend to blog about Great Ideas or solve important problems. It's me, working things through or ranting or just sharing that which I find interesting.

4. Friends. And I just saw (you'd think someone would have told me by now) that I've replicated all those links in "Daily Reads"! OOPS! Guess I'll have to edit this all now. Which is ok, because it's time for a little (very belated) spring cleaning.

5. Don't have a user pic. Although recently I've been told by friends (here at ALA) that I look just like my picture in the recent KQ issue.

No comments: