15.5.07

Imponderables

Actual e-mail notification sent to a major financial institution's employees:
Please note, the building is experiencing a water pressure issue which is affecting the 6th floor Men's and Women's restrooms. During this time we ask that you do not use either restroom. As an alternative, please use your cubicle.

We are working with the building to resolve this issue and will notify you when we have reached a resolution.

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Emphasis mine.

2 comments:

Aliceinfo said...

Does the janitorial staff know about this recommendation??

Aravis said...

And I thought I had it bad running up and down three flights of stairs to get to the bathroom in one of my college buildings. At least I wasn't told to use my desk! Though as it was a 3 hour class, there were times when it was a close call! *G*