- Thing One got a phone call from work at 4:15am that essentially told him that the caller was cranky about having had to call - but the problem was a programming one and Thing One couldn't really do anything about it
- The Wall Street Journal was not available at Grand Central by 5:35am
- The Journal-News delivered 50 extra copies to MPOW, after being expressly told not to by three different people
- This morning's coffee was replaced by a warm, dark brown liquid
- Our group subscription to the NYTimes was delayed
- The Study Hall book went missing (this is an attendance book used by the study hall proctors; study hall takes place in the library)
- We're having a major Special Event and the parking situation is, well, not being handled well.
Something to the hype?
I've never really bought into the whole "Friday the 13th" thing, but after today...