2.1.07

The TMI meme (aka "five things)

Alice tagged me, so...

  1. I still sleep with a teddy bear, although the one I've had since I was two has been retired.
  2. Basic math eludes me 90% of the time; the other 15% I need to use a calculator.
  3. I've never been given a nickname (or one that stuck longer than a day or two).
  4. I never took a speed reading course, I just read fast naturally. And I don't have a visual imagination, so I can really speed over those action sequences.
  5. I used to put my clothing in the oven to warm it up. That stopped when my mother found out (she shouldn't have let an 8-year-old make herself breakfast is all I have to say about that!).
There's one other thing that most people do not know about me unless they're very observant, but I'm not going to tell ya'll because you'll just look at me funny the next time we meet. But if you ask really nicely, I'll tell you (or maybe you'll figure it out on your own - some people have!).

So, Sherri, Aravis, Cam, Coco, Bri, Kar and Zip - your turn!

3 comments:

Aravis said...

I don't sleep with my old teddy, but I still have a stuffed giraffe that I've had since I was 9, and a stuffed dog I won at a carnival when I was ten. :0)

I'm equally bad at math, which is unfortunate because I have to take algebra when I return to school.

I am a visual person so I guess that does slow me down when I read. I don't think that ever occurred to me before. Thanks! *G*

I liked your list.

Sherri said...

Ack! tagged!

Ok, you'll know where to look.

bri said...

Good heavens - what on earth could I share that I haven't already shared? If I think of anything, I'll let you know!