- I still sleep with a teddy bear, although the one I've had since I was two has been retired.
- Basic math eludes me 90% of the time; the other 15% I need to use a calculator.
- I've never been given a nickname (or one that stuck longer than a day or two).
- I never took a speed reading course, I just read fast naturally. And I don't have a visual imagination, so I can really speed over those action sequences.
- I used to put my clothing in the oven to warm it up. That stopped when my mother found out (she shouldn't have let an 8-year-old make herself breakfast is all I have to say about that!).
So, Sherri, Aravis, Cam, Coco, Bri, Kar and Zip - your turn!