31 Reasons Why Books Make The Best Presents
1. Books don't need to be assembled before being given.
2. Books don't need batteries.
3. Books never come in the wrong color or size.
4. Books don't need to be serviced by a dealer.
5. Books don't need spare parts.
6. Books are easier to wrap than footballs.
7. Books that are good will hold a child's attention longer than any toy will.
8. Books look good with any decor.
9. Books can be taken to grandparents house for special times together.
10. Books don't need watering or fertilizing.
11. Books can take you back in time or into the future.
12. Books are easy and cheap to mail.
13. Books don't irritate your allergies.
14. Books don't go out of style.
15. Books don't get aphids or draw ants.
16. Books can take the reader places without paying expensive airfares.
17. Books don't bark or need to be walked in the middle of the night.
18. Books don't stretch, shrink, or fade.
19. Books don't need extension cords.
20. Books will entertain future generation as much they do the present reader.
21. Books don't cause cavities.
22. Books can make you smarter.
23. Books won't scratch the coffee table.
24. Books don't get stale before they arrive.
25. Books never need ironing.
26. Books can be taken to school without being confiscated by teachers.
27. Books don't have zippers that break.
28. Books don't hurt when you step on them in the middle of the night.
29. Books can be used over and over by many people.
30. When you are finished with a book, it is not empty.
31. A book is a gift you can open again, and again, and again.
Open the door to a lifetime of learning. Give a great book!