10.11.06

Not alone, I see


You scored as A college textbook. You're an authority on something, you just know it. Everyone else does, too, but that doesn't mean they like you. Since you think very highly of everything you say, you charge a pretty penny to entertain your listeners. Those forced to pay do so grudgingly and try to defray the costs of learning from you by selling portions of their access to your charms to others. As a result of this speedy dissemination of your knowledge, you constantly add to your repertoire--and then hike your price. Despite your usefullness, which is rarely in doubt, nobody likes you. They find you didactic, boring and irrelevant--but still necessary.

A college textbook


82%

A classic novel


71%

An electronics user's manual


68%

A paperback romance novel


57%

A coloring book


39%

Poetry


39%

The back of a froot loops box


32%

Your Literary Personality


Just like Karmon. And (apparently) Jandy. I wonder how many others from TRP qualify?

4 comments:

Jandy said...

I read your blog before I read Karmon's. I, too, am a college text book. From what you know of me, are you surprised? I wasn't to see it of you. I was more surprised at my second quality - the back of the fruit loops box. It must have been that beach question...

camillofan said...

I was a classic novel. Universally praised as erudite and profound, but no one actually reads me.

LydiaM said...

Like Camillofan, I was a classic novel. My second quality was a coloring book. That doesn't bother me at all, as I like to think I have an arty streak in me.

Lazygal said...

So, current TRP tally: Three texts and two classics. Why am I not surprised at the breakdown (of type and person)?

Wonder what my non-TRP friends are...