7.8.06

Public apology, and thank you

Every now and then, I decide to sweep up the masses of papers that inhabit my cottage and dump them into a bag or box To Be Dealt With Later.

This weekend, my first "off" weekend in a while, was Later. In one of the bags, I found an envelope from a friend. Like me, she's a reader. Unlike me, she does jewelry and other "crafty" things. She made me a gorgeous bookmark, sent it to me ages ago, and I (like the idiot I often am) put the whole package in one of those bags and only found it this morning.

GACK!

Aravis
, I'm so sorry it took so long for me to find your lovely gift, and THANK YOU so very much for the beautiful bookmark. If I had a digital camera, I'd share it with everyone, but I don't. So just know that it's being used right now and will continue to be used often.

Oh, and if anyone else sent something that I haven't responded to by now, please let me know. I'll publically (well, on this blog, anyway) flog myself for being so silly and stupid.

3 comments:

Sherri said...

The Little Mary Sunshine angle is at least it wasn't a long overdue bill found just as the men with the truck show up to confiscate something :D

Can you put the bookmark on a scanner and take a picture of it that way? I'd really like to see it.

Lazygal said...

I'll try - it's not flat, though. OOOOH: I'll get my father to take a photo when I see him later this week. It may take a while, but a photo will be available.

Maybe I should add a digital camera to my list of The Things I Want

Aravis said...

You're welcome, LG! I'm glad you like it. No public floggings though, please. They seem so messy and unpleasant. ;0)