- I am blogging.
- I want to feel more alive and less tired.
- I wish that summer vacation were already here.
- I hate coming home and not being able to sit outside and relax after work with a glass of wine because my landlord is doing something loud on his/my side lawn (using a backhoe, for example - I kid you not).
- I love curling up with a book and my cats and a glass of wine.
- I miss having someone to say goodnight to me and tucking me into bed.
- I fear dying alone and forgotten.
- I hear my computer fan and the Older Boy snoring contentedly.
- I wonder if I really am a good friend, or if I'm just good at acting like one.
- I regret gaining as much weight as I have.
- I am not easy to live with on a daily basis.
- I dance with my cats (much to their disgust and annoyance).
- I sing - not! Just ask anyone that knows me. I vocalize, but it's not singing.
- I cry a lot, even at stupid sappy commercials.
- I am not always as kind as to others as I probably should be.
- I make with my hands badly done needlepoint pillow covers.
- I write with two distinct handwritings.
- I confuse my left and right - a trait I share with my mother, her older brother and my sister.
- I need to work on getting on with my life, rather than wallowing in senioritis.
- I should clean my cottage and finish all the weekend chores.
- I start a lot of conversations in my mind, and then fail to remember that they're only in my mind.
- I finish about 90% of the Sunday NYTimes crossword in 40 minutes or less.
- I tag all the other lazygals and guys reading this.
(from Cam, Terry and Little Professor)