1.2.06

Unwellness

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to spend time with a F/friend, the author of Unwellness. During our conversation, I mentioned that we needed to find time to catch up, although given her blog, there wasn't all that much I didn't already know about her life.

I also mentioned that a friend had semi-castigated me for having the only personal (as opposed to a library blog) blog in his Bloglines feed, and yet I wasn't blogging about "the good stuff" (DUH! my mother reads this!). So I pointed him to two blogs that were a bit more personal, Unwellness being one of them.

SO now Bri's linked to me and people are peeking in to see what's going on here. I'm not going to fill you in on the horrors of my private life (no "egg white" on this blog). I may mention Mt. Bookpile, or rant a little about the so-called advances of technology.

On the other hand, you never know what I may be goaded into blogging. So stick around!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Not everyone wants (or needs) to detail their personal trainwrecks. Then again, no one related to me (except my husband) knows about my weblog (and he and I have a reciprocal agreement, since he has one as well).