22.2.06

I've been tagged

(thanks, Alice)

Four non-library jobs I’ve had:
chambermaid
concessionnaire
trade administrator
executive secretary

Four Authors, Books, or Series I read over and over:
Julian Barnes
Robertson Davies
A. S. Byatt
Up a Road Slowly

Four movies I can watch over and over:
Clueless
Grosse Pointe Blank
Before Sunrise/Before Sunset
The Philadelphia Story

Four TV shows I love(d):
The Newsroom
House
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Chancer

Four places I’ve lived:
Brooklyn
Shaker Heights OH
Newton MA
Geneva (Switzerland)

Four places to vacation in:
Montreal
London (Hampstead)
Paris
Edinburgh

Four sites I visit/use daily:
gmail
bloglines
The Readers Place
Television without Pity

Four people I’d like to meet in person, based on their blogs:
Coco
Kar
Sheri
Aravis

Four foods I yearn for:
crisp Granny Smith apples
good creme caramel
my mother's spaghetti sauce (the old recipe)
real macaroni and cheese

Four inventions I’m grateful for:
iPod
Quicken
space heaters
electric lighting

Four musical choices for my personal soundtrack:
Michel Rivard
Liane Foly
Guns'n'Roses
Blondie

Four nouns that describe me:
organizer
curmudgeon
blogger
reader

Four Bloggers I’m Tagging:
Bri
Aravis
Zip
Sherri

1 comment:

Karmon said...

Two surprises: Clueless and GNR