21.2.06

Calm before the storm

The next few weeks are going to be particularly difficult for me. Not only do I have the usual "stuff" (running a library, taking care of The Boys, managing my life), but there's the annual Book Fair order to be organized and the budget for next year to be created. And then there's the staffing issues.

I have four people working for me. We're reorganizing so that we gain a full-time LS Librarian, which means losing a PT faculty librarian (right now, no one is dedicated to any one division). I don't think that my current staff is going to see the big picture, nor are they going to be helpful once it sinks in that these changes will happen.

The good news is that when stressed/depressed, I don't eat as much. I foresee effortless weightloss in my near future!

No comments: