3.12.05

In case you were wondering

This is now in my living room.

I know, I know, when you last read about my tv problems, I was going to stay with my good ol' 13'. So (I hear you asking), what happened?

What happened is that I am, apparently, a very selfish person. I don't think of the needs of others. While I may be content to use my 13"-with-iffy-sound, others might not be so happy. How can one fully appreciate Formula One Racing or Premier League Soccer, or even the inside-the-body-cam on House if one has a mere 13" tv? I've been told, in no uncertain terms, that one cannot.

To rectify all this, and to stop my internal dithering, the men in my life bought me an early Christmas pressent.

I have to admit, it really is kinda nice...

5 comments:

Alice said...

The better to watch your Netflix choices on, my dear!

Aravis said...

Hurray for the men in your life! That ought to be much better. :0)

Karmon said...

I'm envious.

stj said...

sounds like they solved your internal torment for you by taking the initiative....

Sherri said...

yay! If you are gonna have a tv, have one you like. I mean, I have read crappy, dog earred, waterstained, coverless books with bugs-for-bookmarks before, because I couldn't get a better copy, but I didn't LIKE it.