26.11.05

Sick. Just Sick

Usually, I'm told that I'm honest and reliable and this is why I'm being asked to help some widow (or child) of a deposed/murdered African/Asian recover assets. Today, I found this in my work e-mail:
I am sending this mail to you based on information I gathered through my personal research. My name is Meche Kings. I am a
member of Investigation Committee on Holocaust Assets Recovery(ICHAR). ICHAR is charged with the responsibility of finding bank accounts in Britain belonging to non-British indigenes, which have remained dormant since the end of World War II (May 9, 1945).It may interest you to know that In July 1999, the Public Record Office of the UK Ministry of Trade and Industry published a list of dormant accounts originally opened by non- British citizens. These accounts had been dormant since the end of World War II(May 9, 1945).Most belonged to Holocaust Victims.
The other requests were funny. This? Just sick. May the ghosts of all those killed in World War II haunt this bastard to the end of his days.

No comments: