- While you wait for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince why not find out which mix of the houses you are? I'm Slytherclaw!: By nature you are rational and a realist. Some people may call you cynical and elitist but this doesn't matter to you. You don't depend on other people's opinions to determine how you live your life. You are generally cautious and prefer to weigh the consequences before you act. In conflicts you prefer to remain neutral and aloof. You value intelligence and you are a natural diplomat, you can convince people to do what you want them to do. Your weakness is that you sometimes think more with your head than with your heart and it leads to isolation. With the intelligence of a Ravenclaw and the subtlety of a Slytherin you will be sure to achieve all your goals!"
- Check out the The Surrealist Compliment Generator. (p: Karmon)
- Are you confused by "phishing"? Don't know what KISS is? You need the Information Security Glossary (þ: Neat New)
- And, for this week's musical time waster, I recommend BandToBand.com. How does it take to get from the Allman Brothers to P-Funk? (10 steps)
- Finally, see how much you know about the First Amendment. (þ: Doug)