5.1.05

TV tidbits

Well, "Who's my Daddy?" tanked in the ratings (despite the adoptee being a softcore star!). So there's hope for us after all...

Or so I thought until last night, when Amber Frey got the star/VIP treatment by Matt Lauer. You know, when this whole thing broke, I thought that this was a nothing case. I mean, yes, a woman and her unborn child were murdered, which is sad. But the interest in the case seemed to be outsized and I really didn't understand why. To be honest, I still don't. For some reason we are supposed to care about this woman and her accidental role in a sordid murder story. Equally confusing is why we're supposed to care about the sordid murder story.

On a brighter note, the new season of Monk starts Friday and MI-5 is returning to A&E this Saturday.

1 comment:

Aravis said...

I agree with you completely about the case. You already know how I feel about Amber Frey. *G*

Thanks for letting me know about Monk. I love that show! *beam*