Some time ago a person reading this blog commented "You seem to formulate opinions about everything going on around you very well, but you hardly write anything strictly about you. Other blog-browsers, such as myself, might be able to understand more where you are coming from if they knew more about you.... just a suggestion."
Well, I've thought about that and, unlike some bloggers, I'm not comfortable sharing with strangers intimate details about my life. However, to satisfy some reader's curiosity (þ: The Little Professor)...
#1: Name three of your...
1. Pet Peeves: incompetence, ignorance, not having enough time to read
2. Favorite Sounds: purring, pages turning, purring
3. Favorite Flavors of Candy: chocolate, peppermint
4. Biggest Fears: heights, dying alone, not having cats in my life
5. Biggest Challenges: eating properly, making small talk with strangers (or mere acquaintances), getting time to read
6. Favorite Department Stores: Saks, Almys (now defunct), Kaufmans
7. Most Used Words: clearly, problematic, "not so much"
8. Favorite Pizza Toppings: cheese, mushrooms, garlic
9. Favorite Cartoon Characters: Fisher, the dog in Drabble, Violet from Peanuts
10. Movies Recently Watched: Paycheck, Secret Window, Collateral
11. Favorite Fruits: apples, peaches, pomegranate
12. Favorite Vegetables: green peppers, cucumbers, carrots
1. What is your favorite word? Book
2. What is your least favorite word? Anything to do with bad weather (eg, sleet, snow, blizzard, nor'easter)
3. What turns you on? Intelligence and wit
4. What turns you off? Incompetence
5. What sound or noise do you love? Purring
6. What sound or noise do you hate? Doors slamming
7. What is your favorite curse word? The "O" word (O'F*ck) ties with F*cksh*td*mnh*ll
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? Fiction writer
9. What profession other than yours would absolutely not like to attempt? Athelete
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear god say when you arrive at the gates? The bookstore is that way, everything's there and it's all free to take.