16.1.13

Well-Being - #Reverb12


Well-Being. How was your overall well-being in 2012? You can think of your overall well-being as a composite of six domains: Interpersonal, Communal, Occupational, Physical, Psychological, and Economic (I COPPE; Prilleltensky, 2011). Do you notice that your overall well-being was influenced by one of these domains more so than the others?

This is pretty easy - having Epstein-Barr means that much of my well-being is governed by how well I'm doing physically.  Am I practicing ECAM?  What am I overdoing and can I cut back or is there some other way to do things?  Beyond that, this year of not working full-time has been one with a lot of occupational and economic stress: keeping up with what's going on while not being in a library and being able to collaborate with colleagues, watching my (already low) finances dwindle even further... Luckily, my friends helped keep things in perspective and my spirits never completely plunged.

No comments: