5.3.09

Six Things Meme...

Elizabeth at the new, incredible Archipelago blog tagged me...in a meme called Six Things That Make Me Happy:
1. Cuddling with The Gang of Four (yeah, I know - duh!)
2. Feeling warm and safe during a rainstorm or blizzard
3. Yet another duh: New Books
4. Spending time with good friends
5. Thing One's sense of humor
6. The first day of vacation (all that possibility)

Here are the rules for this meme:
  • Link to the person who tagged you.
  • Post six things that make you happy along with these rules.
  • Then tag six others.
  • Let the person who tagged you know when your entry is complete.
My tags? Hmmm...
Alice
Diane
Sophie/Liz
Nancy
Aravis
you?

1 comment:

Elisabeth Abarbanel said...

Love it - thanks for participating! I love new books too - all the possibilities.. Wish I had more time to read though.. Nation has been on my nightstand for a few days - I really want to dig in.. Maybe I'll close this laptop and do it now!